FORUM

ForumJagged Alliance: Flashback General › Unable to save

- You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

Katermeister 26-10-2014, 10:34 CET

Total Posts: 2
Unable to save

Hi

I have been playing JAF since the day of release and I have been able to save my progress without problem. 

Today i experienced two bugs related to saving the game: 

Firstly, when i tried to load a game saved during an enemy turn, I was unable to move my mercs. The interface displayed the "CIA-agent" portrait and the name of Dr. Cliff. Tried to exit the game and reload the same saved game, but the same problem occurred. The other savegames worked normaly.

Secondly, during my current game I am unable to save at all. The save button is blank, and unclickable. It occurred during combat. I was able to save the game earlier during the same engagement. I double checked options to verify that I allowed saving during combat. After clearing the sector saving was still not possible. The game also refuses to autosave.

I remember reading some other thread with a similar problem, but I can't find it. 

This is very frustraiting

Edit: After Alt-Tabing back to JAF, I was able to save again. I guess time heals all bugs

Report Quote
JAF Admin 28-10-2014, 10:18 CET
Super Administrator

Total Posts: 728

Sounds odd, could be some UI issues ;/ 

If you experience the same thing again, please grab a screenshot and send it and the outpu/player log to support@fullcontrol.dk

Report Quote
iiiVaLOiii 28-10-2014, 18:43 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 59

Quoted Katermeister:

Secondly, during my current game I am unable to save at all. The save button is blank, and unclickable. It occurred during combat. I was able to save the game earlier during the same engagement. I double checked options to verify that I allowed saving during combat. After clearing the sector saving was still not possible. The game also refuses to autosave.

I remember reading some other thread with a similar problem, but I can't find it. 

This is very frustraiting

I had the exact same thing last night.. Fixed itself after some time, somehow...

Report Quote
Scope112 28-10-2014, 19:45 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 45

same problem

Report Quote
adityas 08-11-2014, 07:18 CET

Total Posts: 15

You just press Enter to save to a new file or select a saved slot and press Enter to overwrite.

Report Quote

You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

Login at the top

Forum Sidebar

Forum Guidelines