FORUM

ForumJagged Alliance: Flashback General › How to repair weapons?

- You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

NorthernGuy187 28-10-2014, 09:38 CET

Total Posts: 5
How to repair weapons?

Hi,

how can I repair a weapon? I have a repait kit and a Merc with high mechanical skills. When I'm in the strategic map I use the Merc with the almost broken weapon and select the repair sign. Than I wait or forward time, but nothing happens? Do I have to give the weapon the Merc which has the repair kit or what to do?

Best regards, Tapio

Report Quote
iiiVaLOiii 28-10-2014, 09:54 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 59

yeah, I believe I just had the same problem... What I did was putting the stuff which I liked to get rep in the hands of a random merc than I selected the wrench aka repair sign (task) with my mechanic. There are two types of wrenches which can be identified by hovering mouse over it for info pop up. One is for equipped stuff only and the other one for everything. Only problem is that it seems like when selected wrench which is supposed to rep eveything it does not rep rifles.. Therefore, I go with rep only what is equipped wrench (repair sign) to fix weapons for now...

Report Quote
NorthernGuy187 28-10-2014, 14:45 CET

Total Posts: 5

Quoted iiiVaLOiii:

yeah, I believe I just had the same problem... What I did was putting the stuff which I liked to get rep in the hands of a random merc than I selected the wrench aka repair sign (task) with my mechanic. There are two types of wrenches which can be identified by hovering mouse over it for info pop up. One is for equipped stuff only and the other one for everything. Only problem is that it seems like when selected wrench which is supposed to rep eveything it does not rep rifles.. Therefore, I go with rep only what is equipped wrench (repair sign) to fix weapons for now...

Hi, I could manage it now, but I think it's somehow stupid. You can not choose the weapon which will be repaired, so it repairs everything which is somehow damaged. I assume it starts from the first Merc so the damaged weapon is not repaired, because everything is repaired before or you put everything damaged off and after the weapon is repaired you put everything on again. Definitely would prefer to choose what to repair...

Report Quote
Shanga@BP 28-10-2014, 17:22 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 855

Both doctor and repairs are pretty "loose" at the moment. Could do with a bit more refinement in the future patches. But they work, they're not a top priority.

What repair specifically needs is an order of repair - starting with mechanics own inventory (first hands, then backpack), then moving onto other team member's equipped weapons.

Report Quote
Enigma_2k4 06-11-2014, 13:11 CET

Total Posts: 2

So currently is there stil no place to buy weapons / repair kits / med kits?

Report Quote
Claudius33 06-11-2014, 21:05 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 92

Without spoiling too much, at least some of the sellers :

• Badilla C11 (arms dealer)
  • Krasnodar G8 (med kits)
  • Gas Station H9 (repair kits)
Report Quote
Enigma_2k4 08-11-2014, 08:33 CET

Total Posts: 2

Thanks! I will check them out :)

Report Quote

You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

Login at the top

Forum Sidebar

Forum Guidelines