FORUM

ForumJagged Alliance: Flashback General › Manual somewhere?

- You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

Goldie 06-12-2014, 21:56 CET

Total Posts: 1
Manual somewhere?

Hello,

My boyfriend bought me flashback since he knew I liked JA2 a lot. I must say, from first playing I am not really impressed by the game, but I see that it is made with "heartblood" and you are still working on the game. I also appreciate the fact that you put a manual and some stuff into the retail game box, that´s really something special these days. So I want to give it a try. Now I am searching the internet for some online manual, I really would like to know the effects of the questions in the char creation test and what effects the character traits you gain have ingame. Is this information somewhere to be read?

Regards

Report Quote
Glettkin 06-12-2014, 22:08 CET

Total Posts: 119

hehe :) i have tried to figure that out his evening, too^^

the only thing i know is: when you always choose answer 2 you have a very good sniper...

And...yes, the game has very low budget, so don´t expect a future techology...It´s meant to be a reboot....with no money unfortunately.... The future of this game lies in modding by the community, which is (strongly) supported by FullControl (the developer of the game).

edit: sorry not to answer your question.... i don´t know about such a manual, yet...

Report Quote
julian 06-12-2014, 23:48 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 32
Report Quote

You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

Login at the top

Forum Sidebar

Forum Guidelines