FORUM

ForumJagged Alliance: Flashback General › Radio and Factions NPC tiers? Pits?

- You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

PegasusOrgans 19-12-2014, 04:29 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 1
Radio and Factions NPC tiers? Pits?

I took a look at the tiers and noticed many NPCs that are not (currently) in the game, such as, the Radio NPC (is there any radio at all?) and 2 faction leaders... only factions I know of are the main enemy, you and some gang that's part of a quest. Oh, and the 10 mountainous areas aren't happening but what about pits? Lastly, being on a higher tier, I haven't gotten codes for any of the added packs or the vanity item. Am I alone in this?

Edit: Copy/paste, this whole section is out too?

"

• Base Management is the strategy layer behind all the gun-toting and action, it is your base of operations, where you manage resources and control which missions to engage in.
  • It functions as a hub between missions and provides you with a map over the game world, it is also where you recruit, customize and take care of your mercenaries. 
  • The base is also used to manage the training of your mercenaries, construction and weapon research/manufacturing."
Report Quote
JAF Admin 19-12-2014, 10:37 CET
Super Administrator

Total Posts: 754

Nobody pledged for the faction leaders..no info from Radio guy, so didn't move forward with that...stopped at prototype. There are mountainous areas and a bear's pit. 

Just added DLC to public branch..testing now. Not all in yet. 

Report Quote

You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

Login at the top

Forum Sidebar

Forum Guidelines