FORUM

ForumJagged Alliance: Flashback General › Physical goods, have you received yours?

- You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

Forlorn hope 26-02-2015, 11:46 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 10
Physical goods, have you received yours?

I have not received mine. I do hope we get them at some point...

Report Quote
JayM 26-02-2015, 13:31 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 68

Nobody has received theirs and I'm afraid to say that it doesn't look like we'll receive them anytime soon - if at all! With FC completely ignoring the game, the community and this forum I think backers should consider legal action at some point.

Like people have pointed out in another thread, everyone is aware that a kickstarter involves certain risks with regards to the final product (though in my opinion FC exceeded these acceptable risks by far). Receiving physival goods you paid for should not be a risk.

Report Quote
Brooklyn 26-02-2015, 21:51 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 13

FROM https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2079547763/jagged-alliance-flashback/comments

Sorry guys - will try to keep you updated more. We have to produce and collect everything down to the last thing before we can pack and ship. Else we have to pay postage multiple times - which we dont want to do.

But we might be able to do something for the US based physical box only backers faster. Will take a talk in the next days.

Well, this might sound like we can hope for at least our T-Shirts and stuff.

On the other hand, if they know that they can't deliver cause they've no more money they should at least tell us.

Report Quote
JayM 27-02-2015, 10:22 CET
Pledger

That is good news, I guess. Or rather, this is news in the first place! At least some word from FC. But why are they unable to post these seven lines here on their *official* forum where people are complaining about this very issue? Instead, they post on their kickstarter page (five days ago), which was last relevant about two years ago. The unprofessionalism of FC astounds me every day. To think that I voluntarily gave them money at some point... I guess I'm too trustworthy.

Well, lesson learned, it was the first kickstarter project I backed and it will be my last. I just wished I didn't pay that much money for this lesson...

Report Quote
Shadow86 28-02-2015, 13:27 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 216

Yes, such infos can't be postet in the official forum or homepage? Sorry that is so unprofessional. FC really does the absolute minimum in communication. 

Report Quote
JayM 28-02-2015, 16:52 CET
Pledger

I posted a message for FC on the Kickstarter page, asking them why they don't post here.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2079547763/jagged-alliance-flashback/comments

I don't have my Steam forum profile set up and can't really be bothered to do so but I would suggest that people start posting on the Space Hulk Forum to ask FC what is going on.

Report Quote
Forlorn hope 01-03-2015, 14:19 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 10

Ok. Well good to know that FC has commented on the issue and that I'm not the only one who has not received the stuff. I have backed a dozen kickstarter projects and they're always late. But better late than never and I trust FC will eventually deliver the products. They're not bad people. A shame the budget was too low. However, I agree that we should be informed what's going on. Perhaps Thomas himself could give a comment on the matter.
Report Quote
Max Strauss 01-03-2015, 18:46 CET

Total Posts: 4

Quoted Brooklyn:

Well, this might sound like we can hope for at least our T-Shirts and stuff.

I was wondering whether I really would like to get a T-Shirt, that reminds me of the mess.
Well.
But then - lying on my stomach in front of my notebook - I had an idea. Could FC use the opportunity to resume contact with the community in a humorous way?

I for my part would appreciate extraordinarily a T-Shirt with the following or a similar theme:

Report Quote
nerdherd 02-03-2015, 20:57 CET

Total Posts: 6

Thanks Max Strauss for the laughs and for an idea. There's been quite a bit of negativity on this forum recently, so how about we all upload a suggestion for the t-shirt? The idea is just to keep it somehow relevant to Jagged Alliance Flashback.

Report Quote

You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

Login at the top

Forum Sidebar

Forum Guidelines