FORUM

ForumJagged Alliance: Flashback General › “… I have enough control of my budgets to be able to ‘land’ the entire company and avoid bankruptcy.”

- You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

Blitzlord 19-03-2015, 08:26 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 17
“… I have enough control of my budgets to be able to ‘land’ the entire company and avoid bankruptcy.”

Hey,

there is an article about the current situation at FullControl at NordicGame:

http://nordicgame.com/dk-studio-full-control-halts-production-shifts-focus/

Seems the lights wouldn´t get completely off and this forum would be save, also a "Low-Level"-Support is continue.

So sad. Because the idea and spirit behind Jagged Alliance: Flashback ist so positive an and we know that the basic-game in its core is good and with more time so much more would be reachable.

After a period of consolidation hopefully new possibilities of cooperation between Thomas and somebody who belives in the JA-license or Modders who are able to form something like an "Indie-Community-Dev-Team" (and get from Thomas deeper access into the code) will come.

Report Quote
TheLARPKing 27-03-2015, 18:45 CET

Total Posts: 9

If an opportunity it comes up in the future for Thomas Lund/Full Control to take another look at Jagged Alliance, I can't imagine it gaining much support at this point. They already tried that and failed.

He already had the opportunity to produce a Jagged Alliance game, no big publisher imposing on their vision, tons of community involvement. Unfortunatly the result was such a disaster that it sunk the company.

After everything I can't say that I would trust anyone at from this company to make a legitimate Jagged Alliance game. There is no reason to think it wouldn't just be more money down the drain.

I would the much rather the JA IP change hands and fall into the hands of a better company.

Report Quote

You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

Login at the top

Forum Sidebar

Forum Guidelines