FORUM

ForumJagged Alliance: Flashback General › Just got my perks

- You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

CanadianMike 15-08-2015, 15:44 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 38
Just got my perks

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I got my perks today. They were delivered this afternoon by the Deutsche Post. I just saw, that Thomas Lund wrote an update about this too. So if you're still wondering whether your perks will come or not - yes they will (hopefully). T-Shirt was not the asked size but at this point, that really doesn't matter anymore. Of course, since the team is long gone, I didn't get the booklet signed, but other than that I think I got everything.

Report Quote
Loki 18-08-2015, 07:54 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 188

There seem to not be a boxed collectors edition, but well. nice to get sth. the shirt is ok :)

also no mousepad included

Report Quote
JayM 19-08-2015, 12:10 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 68

Also got my package yesterday - I was in the tier with the boxed set. It was not quite an old-school computer game "box" but just the normal dvd box every game comes in these days. There is no booklet, just a piece of paper inside.

Report Quote
Archo 19-08-2015, 23:48 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 381

I got my stuff today and I really liked it. Could not remember what I actually ordered but knew it has been physical. Nice stuff and good quality shirt and fine artwork overalll. The artwork booklet itself is cool - good job. Soundtrack included also. Remember the times we tested and wrote about the beloved JA games?

Wish everyone involved in making the game all the best and new great adventures.

Report Quote
Tmib 20-08-2015, 06:18 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 82

Excellent. I'll wait for mine. :)

Report Quote
gdalf 20-08-2015, 11:46 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 122

I suppose one of the coasters could be a superminimicro mouse pad :D

Got mine yesterday.  Pretty neat stuff, though I'm not sure I know what to do with the trophy... I had actually communicated to FC that I didn't need the t-shirts but got two... M and XL (huh?) Oh well!

Report Quote
CanadianMike 21-08-2015, 14:52 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 38

Quoted gdalf:
I had actually communicated to FC that I didn't need the t-shirts but got two... M and XL (huh?) Oh well!

This made me think and look up my emails. Acutally, I did too tell FC I didn't need the t-shirt. So I got it anyways, but it's too big. Anyone wanna trade XL vs M? (I need M, I give you XL)

Report Quote
Tmib 06-09-2015, 02:23 CET
Pledger

I'm still waiting, I got nothing so far.

Report Quote
Tmib 03-10-2015, 21:51 CET
Pledger

Almost another month passed by. No package, yet.

Report Quote
Tmib 14-10-2015, 05:46 CET
Pledger

OMG. I just got my T-shirt.

Report Quote

You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

Login at the top

Forum Sidebar

Forum Guidelines