FORUM

ForumNews and Announcements › Changes regarding the boxed versions

- You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

JAF Admin 04-03-2014, 11:04 CET
Super Administrator

Total Posts: 576
Changes regarding the boxed versions

Hiya, 

After having received a few mails about backers being unhappy with only having the Steam version on the disc, we have decided to add the DRM-free version to it as well, as we don't want people to feel mislead or cheated in any way.

Originally we decided to make it a Steam version on the disc and then allow people who have paid for a boxed version to download a DRM-free version as well. This approach was taken to cut down costs as we would need to create the approx 400-500 discs separately.

Report Quote
Chris K 05-03-2014, 15:07 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 163

This is highly appreciated and answers one of the questions I had about the survey (I asked them in the thread about the latest update). Could you answer my other one as well, please?
Regarding the add-ons, if I paid for several add-ons, do I just randomly pick one of them in the list (I can only select one in "Which add-on did you pick for your tier?") and specify all of them in the line below "If you picked multiple add-ons..." or do I just fill out that line ?

Report Quote
JAF Admin 06-03-2014, 13:02 CET
Super Administrator

Total Posts: 576

Just pick one up there and put the rest in the multiple field...I just want all the info :)

Report Quote

You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

Login at the top

Forum Sidebar

Forum Guidelines