FORUM

ForumNews and Announcements › Deluxe Sale Mess Up :/

- You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

JAF Admin 17-08-2014, 22:21 CET
Super Administrator

Total Posts: 576
Deluxe Sale Mess Up :/

Hi All, 

Just quickly dropping in to comment on the deluxe sale.

There should never have been a sale and it's a mess up from Steams and Kalypso's side. 

Before the summer sale we wanted to have JAF in a sale with all the other JA games and therefore created a pack together with Kalypso. However, that pack was never put live and therefore we haven't touched it since. 

When I came back from Gamescom Friday 23:00 + I randomly checked steam to find that the game was on sale for 66%...I don't know when this sale started, but I immediately contacted Steam and it was stopped..1½ hours after. 

It seems an account manager from Kalyposo linked JAF deluxe pack to their sale by mistake, ...which was apparently possible because of the before mentioned bundle we had planned for the summer sale. 

This sale was never planned and we can't take it back. Nothing else to do than to return it to the normal price and move on. 

We're very sorry for the mess up and will do our best to try and make sure it will never happen again. (unless it's a planned sale of course) 

Report Quote
Shadow86 18-08-2014, 00:05 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 136

But who's fault was it in the end? Hopefully it doesn't have a bad influence on the games development.

Just think positive, now there are more beta testers who can help to make the game better. :-)

Report Quote
JAF Admin 19-08-2014, 10:23 CET
Super Administrator

Total Posts: 576

Well...Some account manager at Kalypso I guess...and Steam for making it possible at all. 

Report Quote

You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

Login at the top

Forum Sidebar

Forum Guidelines