FORUM

ForumJagged Alliance: Flashback General › What type of updates would you like to see?

- You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

JAF Admin 15-10-2013, 10:35 CET
Super Administrator

Total Posts: 42
What type of updates would you like to see?

Just a very general question :)

I recall from the Kickstarter that some people weren't too happy with the walls of text and info. They somtimes just wanted to see a video, hear a sound bit or see picture with minimum amount of text. We do have plans to make dev diaries (video), but I was just curios if there were other wishes....e.g. live streams, special competitions, polls those sort of things or other content you'd wish to see. :)

Report Quote
Lupercio 15-10-2013, 16:07 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 11

I quite liked the last update. A mixture of text and pictures. A video is great too and gives the vast majority of backers that don't visit the forums a better feel for progression. While I also enjoy the idea of polls, live streams etc., I am against having them for the sake of having them if you know what I mean. They should be for meaningful milestones etc. For example, a livestream for when the first alpha keys go out and that sort of thing... Just my 2 cents

Report Quote
Shanga@BP 19-10-2013, 02:35 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 48

Walls of text about stuff that might or might not happen. That was the problem with KS.

Now we're in a different stage.

Bring all you got.

PS: I've been watching a lot of Stoneheart livestreams lately. I think at a certain level they work showing off stuff being made. But you really need to focus on a specific item. Like dunno - painting the new young Ivan face live. Or animating something. 

Report Quote

Post Title

Post Text

Forum Statistics

There are a total of 282 posts, in a total of 41 threads.

Number of Threads: 41
Number of Posts: 282

Latest post in thread (Aiming at..) Body Parts by David Mace.

Forum Sidebar

Forum Guidelines