FORUM

ForumJagged Alliance: Flashback General › Couple of Questions concerning the final game

- You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

tapageur 13-09-2014, 04:47 CET

Total Posts: 3
Couple of Questions concerning the final game

As the game will launch soon, I have a couple of questions concerning what we should expect:

Looking at the map right now it looks like the island will be smaller than the original JA, meaning less cities and sectors, am I wrong?

Will we be able to search in lockers and drawers?

Assemble gun extensions with stuff we found on the island?

Will our mercs be able to use there skills as in the original (training or mechanics or medics...)

Basicaly, how close will JAF be to the original JA game?

Thanks,

Alex,

Report Quote
Archo 13-09-2014, 10:51 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 175

Hi Alex,

what we know so far

- the map is smaller because budget und development time are tight in comparison too JA2. But that is no problem. If the core game is finished, we will see new towns and sectors and it will be easy to mod them in unity by the community..

- Lockers and boxes etc. will be searchable. The functions are not yet implemented

- I don't know about the status of gun extensions. Hope they will be in, otherwise a 2nd kickstarter or paypal collection with goals and price tags is imho a possibility to deliver more features

- mercs will have skills. They will develop by using it. If we can train them in the stratigic map!? I would say yes. 

- The last question, we don't know but it gets closer and closer like no other (BIA) sequel before. I hope you will be proud the play the game later this year. Keep in mind that we push hard (and FC does to) to get this baby out as close to JA2 as possible.

Report Quote

You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

Login at the top

Forum Sidebar

Forum Guidelines