FORUM

ForumAlpha Feedback › playtime?

- You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

babawong 04-10-2014, 01:59 CET

Total Posts: 11
playtime?

How long is your play time for the entire game? I saw the realy small map and a bad statement:

Nevertheless, it is striking that the size of the game world long ago does not reach Arulco (Jagged Alliance 2). When asked about this said Thomas Lund (CEO of Full Control), that this is basically true, but the budget of the title would have no greater game world approved.

Report Quote
gdalf 04-10-2014, 10:56 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 100

I have not managed to play through the entire game (dying or bugging out) but there's probably about 4-6 hours of content in there at most right now.  I don't know what their final target for content is, but I'm not expecting more than 8 hours in a straight playthrough.

Report Quote
Shanga@BP 04-10-2014, 13:53 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 467

It's way more than 4 hours. And they keep adding quests (I've checked the JSONs, the quests doubled in 0.7 compared to 0.6).

Not considering restarts, you will probably get about 10-16 hours of gameplay in the release version (maybe more). If you want to rush straight for the win, you probably can get away with less, but I doubt you will manage to reach game end without good gear.

Report Quote
PeaI 04-10-2014, 14:18 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 26

I would say 20h - 25h

Report Quote
Shanga@BP 04-10-2014, 14:27 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 467

Could be 25h but can't say for sure because so far either the world wasn't complete or my testing run ended in a fatal bug so I basically never ever completed the game. Not that it was the purpose of the testing... finding bugs was more precious.

Report Quote

You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

Login at the top

Forum Statistics

There are a total of 4801 posts, in a total of 419 threads.

Number of Threads: 419
Number of Posts: 4801

Latest posts:

New Build on Alpha Branch 0.9.0-b2-10217 by JAF Admin

Prepare for a disappointment by Shanga@BP

high caliber 7.62 by GoodKnight

What can we do to help? by Shanga@BP

The not so bad thread :D by Django

How will updates be available for the humble bundle version of the game? by iiiVaLOiii

Update 48: Final Countdown + Dev Diary 5 by JAF Admin

How to heal mercs? by GoodKnight

Build 0.9.0-b2-10217 Now live on Early Access + additional info by Shanga@BP

The JA:Flashback Mega Stream - 10 hours of (almost) end to end gameplay by Oboli

Forum Sidebar

Forum Guidelines