FORUM

ForumCommunity Wishlist › Making stuff from random items (like the XRAY device)

- You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

Hendrik3 15-01-2014, 23:48 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 6
Making stuff from random items (like the XRAY device)

What I liked about vanilla JA2, though they could have gone a little farther with it to my taste, was the possibility of making handy, funny or really awesome stuff by putting some times together that did not seem useful at all.

Especially the rod & spring was a useful thing to have, or the gun barrel extender.

Are you guys planning to put in this kind of stuff, if only for giggles? Some molotov cocktails, for instance, or home crafted contraptions. It could definitely add some depth to the gameplay... especially when it has the possibility to backfire.

Report Quote
Roman 16-01-2014, 10:27 CET
Administrator

Total Posts: 35

Hey Hendrik3,

i also liked both the "fluff" items that had no use in the game at all, but helped so much create a world in your imagination, and those that could be combined to form something new that is useful. it is definitely on our list, though not at the highest priority right now :)

Report Quote
Hendrik3 16-01-2014, 14:47 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 6

Quite understandable that it's not a priority, but it's good to hear you guys are planning to add it to the game. Cheers!

Report Quote
Voyevoda 16-01-2014, 21:53 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 33

Would it not be very easy to code, item 1 + 2 = 3?

If you allow me this naively beginner-question. ^^

But its allways the right dessicion to concentrate at the coregame first, no question about this. :)

Report Quote

You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

Login at the top

Forum Statistics

There are a total of 1116 posts, in a total of 121 threads.

Number of Threads: 121
Number of Posts: 1116

Latest posts:

Graphics improvement by JAF Admin

Ninja Merc by Acid

interrogate & interaction with enemies by Acid

What's my bagde? by lfsim

Throwing gear by TBA

Forum Sidebar

Forum Guidelines