FORUM

ForumJagged Alliance: Flashback General › a few Q

- You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

Paranoid Android 28-06-2014, 14:38 CET

Total Posts: 3
a few Q

Hey hello, I have not played the alpha but all other parts.
I have a few questions about the game:
- How it looks with the engine off, it is possible simple objects such as underpin to destroy?
- How responsive the mercenaries on each other, there are verbal feat back when mercenaries are good or not smell good in the team?
- How is the "Gore" system of Flashback, a still flies the other enemies or the bulb off on a critical hit? including commentary by the mercenaries?
- What happens when the head hits whiteness points are then deducted and with the existing ap `s charged and deducted?
- What about "Roof sheep", you can even enter roofs and roof Hits bonus live out his part as in old?
- What about the noise feedback, take the mercenaries also sounds true with indication of direction?
- There is a day / night cycle fatigue of the mercenaries?

those are the most important points that made this game what it is, what strikes me here in the alpha when listening to the sound of the guns. that do not sound their class accordingly. you hear no difference whether you fire an assault rifle or a pistol. such trifles contribute much to the gaming experience.
visually I was always a bit skeptical about this comic style and 3D, I was of the opinion that it is today to continue leading the isometric style of the old, only photo-realistic still possible nowadays. where I was able to convince me to watch here in the comic does not bother me, but just rotate this 3D annoying it is confusing, and I think it travels a also pretty fast out of the game and removes the tension.

Report Quote

You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

Login at the top

Forum Sidebar

Forum Guidelines