FORUM

ForumOne little question for Shanga@BP

- You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

Shanga@BP 22-10-2014, 12:12 CET
Pledger

Total Posts: 847

That was my first test of JA:F editor. Since then the game assets changed and that work can't be recovered. You can see my Krasnodar Base on Steam Workshop though (and FC's reinterpretation of it ingame @ K10).

As soon as the release excitement settles and FC fixes the editor and the Modding button, I am going to try and recreate a few more JA2 and JA2UC sectors. My heart's wish is to recreate JA2 Urban Chaos on JA:F. Might not be able to make that now (not enough modding capablities) but that's definitely on my list. JA:F is the perfect base for "urban chaos" warfare.

Report Quote
Celice 02-01-2015, 02:21 CET

Total Posts: 12

Quoted Shanga@BP:

That was my first test of JA:F editor. Since then the game assets changed and that work can't be recovered. You can see my Krasnodar Base on Steam Workshop though (and FC's reinterpretation of it ingame @ K10).

As soon as the release excitement settles and FC fixes the editor and the Modding button, I am going to try and recreate a few more JA2 and JA2UC sectors. My heart's wish is to recreate JA2 Urban Chaos on JA:F. Might not be able to make that now (not enough modding capablities) but that's definitely on my list. JA:F is the perfect base for "urban chaos" warfare.

Thank you for the reply, sir! I have some other questions about the game Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge. Could we talk about it here?

Report Quote

You have to be logged in to reply to this thread.

Login at the top

Forum Sidebar

Forum Guidelines